We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of California that include Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Mountain View, Santa Barbara, Berkeley, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, Anaheim, Oakland, Pasadena, Malibu, Palm Springs, Hollister, Monterey, Fresno, Cupertino, Bakersfield, Huntington Beach, Palo Alto, Big Sur, Newport Beach, Irvine, Santa Cruz, Sunnyvale, Laguna Beach, Burbank and San Luis Obispo. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in California
- The wine of Napa Valley is one of the finest things to taste while at California. A number of wineries in the state offer a number of ways to taste wine. Go home talking about it after enjoying some of the finest wines of the country.
- The Golden Bridge at the periphery of California is an engineering marvel. Showcased at many Hollywood action-flicks, this bridge stands on some of the most tumultuous waters in the country. A ideal place for photography enthusiasts!
- The Redwood National Park is a vast parkland of woodlands, rivers and miles of magnificent coastline, where visitors are entitled to enjoy a wide assortment of outdoor fun activities. Several other aspects like wild life exhibits, guided walks and nature programs make this place a must-visit.
- The SeaWorld is a hub of marine mammals, daring rides and live shows. You can learn about the oceans and the creatures that inhabit the deep waters, in these shows. The Shamu Show is the main attraction here.
- The General Sherman, located in the Giant Forest of Sequoia National Park is a Giant Sequoia. The forest is a must-see because it is home to some of the largest trees in the world. The General Sherman is probably 2,700 years old.
- The Venice Beach is one the most popular beaches in California. The main attraction is the sandy three-mile beach here is just one of the attractions where street performers exhibit their amazing shows. Other activities include biking, swimming and sunbathing etc.
- The Death Valley is the driest and lowest place in North America, and proffers a variety of outdoor activities including historic structures and sight-seeing. Other attractions include the Zabriskie Point, the Wildrose Charcoal Kilns, Scotty’s Castle and the ruins of ghost towns.
- Disneyland in Anaheim is a world-famous amusement park where Walt Disney movies characters come to life in quite a thrilling way. This place offers exciting rides, roller coasters, incredible shows and a whole range of amazing restaurants and shops.
- The Central Coast of California, popular as Big Sur, is a stunning coastline that proffers some amazing photography scope of the country’s most spectacular scenery. Major attractions include the historic 40-foot Point Sur Lighthouse, the Bixby Bridge and the grand McWay Falls.
- The Lake Tahoe, surrounded by grandiose mountains, is a popular tourist attraction which proffers its visitors with exciting events and fun activities all year around. Some of the main goings-on include snow skiing, snow-tubing, snowmobile riding and snowshoeing.