We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Colorado Springs that include Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, Woodland Park and Falcon. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Colorado Springs
- The Manitou Springs which sits at the base of Pikes Peak, across the river from Colorado Springs provides a fabulous shopping experience. It’s an assorted blend of lustrous art galleries, idiosyncratic shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants. Shop till you drop at the Manitou Springs!
- Take a 3 hours and 10 minutes ride along the Pikes Peak Cog Railway is 8.9 miles running along a tumbling stream and passing through deep pine forests. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Great Plains, the Sangre de Christo Range stretches south to New Mexico and the Collegiate Range during your ride. This trip is definitely worth it!
- Take a hike along the Pikes Peak and witness infinite beauty around. The spectacular Barr Trail is something you won’t want to miss. The trailhead is in west Manitou Springs, up Hydro from where you can take the ride back on the Cog Railway train. Halfway up the peak is Barr Camp which is a lovely spot to halt for lunch or stay overnight.
- The Garden of the Gods, located just outside Colorado Springs, has always been photographers’ realm. Huge fins of sandstone rock ascend 300 feet into the air, and dangle perilously over the valley floor; all set against the milieu of the snow-capped Pikes Peak. The towering vistas and motivating scenery make the Garden of the Gods a true picturesque attribute.
- The Cave of the Winds has all that it takes to literally make your jaw drop with awe. Situated on scenic hills above the historic Manitou Springs, this cavern is filled with astounding formations of stalagmites, flowstone, stalactites, travertine, and lot more. The Discovery Tour, the Flashlight Tour and the Lantern Tour are really worth trying.
- Built by in 1891 as a casino, the Broadmoor has evolved as one of the most celebrated luxury hotels in the Western U.S. The pink stucco portico is now a trademark and the lavish furnishing is worth a walk through. With amazing restaurants, sports arena, spa, fly fishing, horse riding, and a lot more; this resort makes your stay an unforgettable experience.
- The Cheyenne Mountain zoo boasts more than 500 types of animals. It also features the most abundant herd of giraffes in the world. Explore areas like the Primate World filled with monkeys, Wolfe Woods with its rare wolf population; and the Asian Highlands featuring the Amur leopards, Siberian Tigers and other wild cats in their natural territory.
- The Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site is a non-profit, educational, living history farm and museum which talks about life in the Pikes Peak region in four different time periods. The feisty history of the West comes animates at this place. You are cordially invited to discover the lifestyles and abodes of the Pikes Peak Region’s early denizens.
- If hiking the mountains isn’t good enough for you, try your hands at the Colorado Climbing School. This school proffers a variety of classes in diverse climbing techniques, right from anchor building to ice climbing, and a lot more. If you already are a good climber, the Colorado Climbing School has in store for you guided climbs all over the Rockies.
- Snuggled within an elegant canyon, the North Cheyenne Canon Park offers some fantastic hiking experience. With incredible scenery and some of the most gorgeous waterfalls in the world, this park is a great place to enjoy nature and see some amazing wildlife. This park won’t ever let you down!