We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Dallas that also include Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano and Irving. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Dallas
- The Ameriquest Field proffers a real taste of Texas baseball. A tour of the park is a must, along with a visit to the Legends of Baseball Museum. Also worth visiting are the sports art gallery, souvenir shop, and two restaurants located beside the museum.
- The Dallas Arboretum is an Eden-like heaven of flora and fauna spread across 66 acres. An amazing place to loosen up after a full day of hurtling around the city, you can also witness several historical manors on-site as well as the White Rock Lake and the Dallas Skyline.
- Dealey Plaza is scenic park on the western side of downtown. You can explore this place, including the Grassy Knoll, the School Book Depository, the Old Red Courthouse, the Kennedy Memorial, The Holocaust Museum, and a lot more.
- The Ft. Worth Stockyards is a blend of the Old West with contemporary entertainment and shopping situated in Ft. Worth downtown. Attractions here include the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, the Cowtown Coliseum, the Cowtown Opry and much more.
- The Ft. Worth Water Gardens are an exclusive hold in the downtown Ft. Worth's skyline. These gardens proffers three pools, featuring surging falls into a centralized pool that has a stone pathway interlacing down among the falling waters.
- The Gaylord Texan features the enormous Lone Star Atrium, the world's first NFL themed golf course, the Cowboys Golf Club, and an abundant fishing and boating facility. The Texan-style rooms at this place are quite cozy with amenities like high speed internet available round the clock.
- GILLEY'S Now who wants to give in to your inner cowboy or cowgirl? Buy a cowboy t-shirt or cowboy hat at Gilley’s Dallas. This is a great place for the ones looking for a real western evening at the town. Gilley's proffers live country music, dancing, mechanical bull rides and of course, a restaurant.
- The Nasher Sculpture Center is one of Dallas' most popular destinations in the Arts District of downtown. It showcases a number of 3D flicks from the collection of Ray Nasher. Also worth seeing are works from art masters such as Picasso.
- Lone Star Park At Grand Prairie is a great prairie for horse racing. This place often hosts concerts and events during holidays such as Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. The Palace of Wax Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Six Flags Over Texas, Ameriquest Field, Hurricane Harbor are at a stone’s throw away!
- Southfork Ranch is a pop culture attraction. It features tours for visitors who want to see how the Ewings really lived. The Dallas Legend’s display memorabilia includes the gun that shot J.R., apparels, and even Jock's car.