We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Florida that also include Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Miami Beach, Sarasota, Key West, Fort Myers, Destin, St. Augustine, St. Petersburg, Pensacola, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Naples, Palm Beach, Clearwater, Pompano Beach, Coral Gables and Daytona Beach. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Florida
- Disney World is Florida's most popular but expensive tourist attraction. Spend a few magical days of princesses, castles, and characters taken out of story books and lose yourself to a world of fantasy. Accommodations are available for every budget.
- Universal Orlando is a well-liked destination resort with its own hotels and theme parks. Plenty of options such as golf, themed and dinner theater experiences and plenty more attractions are abound for both the budget minded traveler as well as the discriminating vacationer.
- Whether you're looking for romance or a quality time with your old lady, you shall find it all in St. Augustine. The historical monuments, world class shopping, unique attractions, beaches and of course the Old-World charm are just minutes away.
- Florida's Keys continue to draw over a million visitors every year. These strings of islands have become a diving and fishing paradise. Outdoor enthusiasts can go for world-class snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, and camping. Others can enjoy the history and limitless entertainment.
- Amelia Island takes pride in presenting 26 square miles of profound history and scenic beauty. Whether you need an all-inclusive accommodation or an old fashioned oceanfront cottage, a sea-side villa or ocean-view lodging, you shall find all that here with a bonus of fine dining, shopping, and sports like golf and tennis.
- Miami, as you all know, is a tropical paradise full of beaches, palm trees and ocean surf. The perfect weather, distinguished beaches and a celebrity-driven blistering nightlife draws visitors to this heaven which is also one of commerce, fashion and entertainment centers of the world.
- The Daytona Beach, an amazing playground that is perfect for kids of all ages, is a twenty-three mile long sparkling white sandy beach with beautiful blue-green waters. This well-liked family vacation paradise pretty much makes child's play out of having fun with it limitless fun activities.
- The pristine location for what's often called the Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach is a world class beach destination for everyone. Panama City Beach spreads for over 27 miles, and boasts emerald green waters and sugar white sands along the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Fort Myers and Sanibel Island are well known for pleasant beaches and great shelling. They also hold a few bonuses such as the J.N. Darling Wildlife Refuge and some exceptional shopping and fine dining experiences in the city.
- Both Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg Tampa are tourists-favorite beaches. While Tampa Bay is a busy cruise port and features attractions like Busch Gardens, Raymond James Stadium, Florida Aquarium etc; St. Petersburg has a downtown waterfront wonderland featuring The Pier!