We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Honolulu that include Honolulu, Kaimuki, Aiea, Kaneohe and Waipahu. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Honolulu
- Waikiki Beach has been a tourist attraction for a long time by now. Enjoy true Hawaiian delicacies under the banyan trees, or you can take a raft and float offshore for an adventure experience. Waikiki Beach has a lot to offer for people of all age groups.
- Hanauma Bay is the most striking place in the city. Take pleasure in the true pleasures of Hawaii and swim with the turtles after hiring a snorkeling gear. The clear blue waters and all the marvelous sea creatures give you a wild experience.
- Who doesn’t know the history of Pearl Harbor? The USS Arizona Memorial is a place to visit when you are in Honolulu, to offer your homage to the brave soldiers who lost their lives for the nation. Inside the memorial, you can also view a 20-minute video that showcases the facts about the ill-fated incident.
- The 10-floor Aloha tower is located near the ocean where you can enjoy the crystal clear waters from the top of the observation deck. Enjoy a day long trip to Aloha Tower and end the day witnessing the beautiful sunset before resigning for dinner.
- Diamond Head is a great place to visit if hiking and other adventure is in your mind. The view from the top is quite dramatic and this place stands over a volcanic crater, proffering stunning visuals of the Pacific and the city.
- A beautiful beach with crystal clear waters, the prospects of enjoying water activities in Honolulu are limitless. This blissful place delves into quite an adventurous venture, offering all the vistas for surfing, sailing, whale watching and of course, riding a giant tricycle.
- While in Honolulu, your trip cannot be complete without witnessing the hula dancers doing their delightful moves in their authentic Hawaiian outfits. The shows are available for free in the parks, and the dancing is based on traditional Hawaiian music.
- Tourists flock to this lovely semi outdoor Ala Moana Shopping Center because it is offers a breezy environ with lots of shopping experience, including cute memorabilia and Hawaiian products. Ala Moana Shopping Center shouldn’t be missed if shopping is on your list.
- The Rumfire is the place to spoil your taste buds in an ultra-modern setting of an ocean lounge. With a never-ending list of inventive cocktail drinks and exotic rums from all over the world, this place features a stunning bar with excellent food choices and great music.
- Next Door is the place where you shall find techno and trance music deejays doing their magic! One of the best music venues in the city, take your old woman for some thrilling yet romantic time and shake a leg with her.