We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Indianapolis that also include Lawerence and Warren. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis is home to conventional theaters like Madame Walker Theater Centre, Old National Centre, Phoenix Theatre offering plays, concerts, and other live performances. If you visit Indianapolis and looking for spending some quality time, theatres are not the bad choice.
- If you are an art lover and always keen to find new dimensions in this particular field, Indianapolis offers you wide range of museums and galleries to hang out. Indianapolis Art Centre, Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art and Indianapolis Artsgarden are some of the places to visit in the city.
- Being in Indianapolis itself is an invitation for you to the sightseeing of outdoor historic areas. Visiting the famous Conner Prairie Interactive History Park, one of the top 5 Museums in the nation can also be a great idea as it will give you the chance to experience the thrills of time travel to 1863 Civil War Journey and more.
- Indianapolis Zoo is another place in the city you never want to miss. Home to the Dolphin Adventures Gallery and Dome. The underwater dolphin viewing auditorium is the first of its kind, and if you are an animal lover you’ll surely like to spend some time there.
- City’s Victory Field is a beautiful baseball stadium with clean and accommodating sitting arrangements where you can enjoy a sporting game at very affordable price. It’s a great place to watch Baseball game, cheering, supporting for your team.
- Dominating the five-block pictorial setting of War Memorial Plaza in downtown Indianapolis is the Indiana World War Memorial, built to pay homage to Hoosiers killed in World Wars and Vietnam War. It’s a famous place in the city, so don’t list out it from your travel book.
- Indianapolis: as a golf destination? Yes, pack your clubs for a week in the Circle City to take part in the outstanding courses every day and dine in diverse stupendous restaurants every night.
- Broad Ripple Village is one of the six distinctive cultural districts that is known for its flourishing art scene and street life with shops, parks and historic buildings in charismatic, walk able locality snuggled among gorgeous greenways and waterways.
- For those who like to be around artistic places, Fountain Square is the perfect place to hang out. The thriving artist community mix together retro and new art influences in its architecture and style, creating a whole new outstanding destination.
- Oldfields- Lilly House & Gardens, also come under the travel list of the city. Beautiful gardens featuring pathways and fountains add additional stars in the estate of Lilies. Be sure to check out the garden shop where you can buy plants for your home.