We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Las Vegas that include Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Las Vegas Strip, Green Valley North, Whitney, Summerlin South, Summerlin, Rhode Ranch, Sloan and Enterprise. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Las Vegas
- The Las Vegas Springs Preserve offers a world of fun and entertainment. Interpretive tracks and displays funny usage of technology and botanical gardens some of the major highlights of this site.
- The Las Vegas desert water is represented in such a graceful way at Fountains of Bellagio Las Vegas. They are the world-famous maneuvered waters, which emerge out in a classical way and with playful sounds.
- Enjoy the world of never seen thrilling rides at Stratosphere Tower. Enthralling rides and that too one hundred stories above the ground will be a great experience. The Big Shot, X Scream, and High Roller coaster are the major attractions.
- Feel the earth shaking and the emerging flames coming out of the Volcano at the Mirage Las Vegas. This man made monument is unique in itself and one of the major highlights of this city.
- Explore yourself to the world of amazing sculptures at 20-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip at Red Rock Canyon. This site offers an enlivening way in to the deserts and scenic landscapes for a great photo shoot.
- Experience the Eiffel Tower at Las Vegas at Paris Las Vegas Casino Hotel. It offers a view of 1/2-scale version of this iconic landmark and scenic views of Las Vegas from the elevator up 460 feet to the top.
- Visit the King Tutankhamun's tomb, recreated at Luxor Las Vegas, which offers you a 15-minute audio tour. This tomb was originally discovered in Egypt in 1922, and similar to this was recreated here.
- Glide away in the original Venetian gondola and enjoy the visit to the Gondola Rides at Venetian Las Vegas. Enjoy the thrilling rides at this one of the major attractions in the Las Vegas desert.
- For all the art lovers the Guggenheim museum is the best place to escape into a beautiful, modern, air-conditioned space away. It is one of the most civilized attractions and it features world-class art exhibits.
- Shoppers will love to visit the Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall, which is known to be the best retailers in America. It offers top brands like Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's, Neiman-Marcus, Nordstrom, Apple and lot more.
- The Las Vegas monorail offers you a four-mile that is the most astonishing in America. Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Caesars Palace, the Venetian, the Las Vegas Hilton, New York New York, Paris, Bellagio, and the Las Vegas Convention Center are in the list of monorail stops.