We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Milwaukee that include Milwaukee, West Allis, Glendale and Greenfield. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Milwaukee
- The Milwaukee County Zoo is a colossal facility housing a variety of wildlife including cheetahs, polar bears, Humboldt penguins and bonobos etc. With exotic animals from all over the world it is one of the most popular destinations in North America.
- The Lincoln Village houses two of the most phenomenal parks in the city- the St. Josaphat Basilica and superb Kosciuszko Park, which are full of marvelous historic architecture and amazing points of interest. This place is great for a walking venture.
- The 19th century bell tower of Milwaukee City Hall was the tallest edifice in the United States, even though for a brief period of time. This German Renaissance Revival structure is one of the foremost landmarks, symbolizing the city.
- One of the most eulogized historic places in Milwaukee is the excellent Charles Allis Art Museum. The building is a Tudor-style mansion built by a businessman and philanthropist named Allis in order to house his collection of art.
- The Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum is yet another historical monument in the city; and also a part of the Milwaukee County War Memorial Corporation. The scenic gardens make this place a lovely and popular matrimonial site.
- The Grohmann Museum at the Milwaukee School of Engineering is a new but rapidly being popular attraction in the city. The evolution and development of “Man at Work” is the main attraction here, however, the sculpture garden in the museum’s rooftop is even more appreciated by the folks.
- The Milwaukee River proffers an exotic pedestrian walkway along with access to some of the most well-liked areas in the city. Henry Aaron State Trail, Lakeshore State Park, River-walk and the innumerable cafes and restaurants are the main attractions around the area.
- The Miller Park is one of the best ballparks in Major League Baseball. This park also boasts a reputation of being the home field of the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Historic Third Ward is a warehouse district which is a gentrification model in the city. This place houses chic lofts, art and design studios, design firms, theaters and luxury restaurants.
- Milwaukee Art Museum houses the Quadracci Pavilio along with other artifacts of remarkable nature. The Milwaukee Art Museum, which itself is a wonder, is now the international representation of the city of Wisconsin.