We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Nevada that include Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Elko, Sparks, Boulder City, Mesquite, Virginia City, Winnemucca, Summerlin, Incline Village, Fallon, West Wendover, Ely, Jackpot, Mustang Ranch, Primm, Reno-Stead, Caliente, Fernley, Goldfield, Rhyolite, Panaca, Yerington, Lovelock, Genoa, Pioche, Eureka, Austin, Mercury, California megapolitan areas, Nelson, Carlin, Wells, Carvers, Silver Peak, Currant, Overton, Alamo, Zephyr Cove and Coyote Springs. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Nevada
- The Las Vegas Strip is a hub for casinos, rides, gambling, shopping, photography, nightlife, wild drinks, Las Vegas strip events and a mess of crazy crowd. Fun prospects are unlimited at this place.
- The Las Vegas Casino proffers extensive gambling opportunities along with the famous rollercoaster at New York Hotel & Circus Circus. Other attractions include Jump off the Stratosphere Tower at Sky Jump and Volcano at Mirage.
- Witness the striking dancing fountains of the Las Vegas Bellagio Fountains. These fountains feature stunning water performances synchronized with light and music— another spot for some superb photography in Nevada.
- The Fremont Street fun is worth experiencing. With absolutely free live entertainment, live tribute bands, viva vision canopy and light show, the best party atmosphere with lots of people and a group of some great adjacent casinos make the trip more worthwhile.
- The Hoover Dam is the place for extensive photography. The Observation Deck atop the Visitor Center proffers panoramic views of the dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River. This place also has provisions for canoeing, kayaking or rafting.
- Visit the Grand Canyon. Take AirStar helicopter tours; go hiking or rafting or search for one of the rarest birds in the world, or simply take learn about the history and culture of the place. There is so much to see at his place.
- Take a cruise along the Lake Tahoe. Ice-skating is a main attraction at Northstar. You can also bike the lake's circumference. In the evening enjoy free concerts and outdoor projected movies on the beach.
- Lake Meade is another lake in Nevada where you can enjoy a cruise. Other attractions include hiking, swimming, sunbathing, fishing, boating, water skiing, wildlife viewing and photography and what-nots!
- Take a scenic drive along the trails of the Red Rock Canyon. There are over 30 miles of hiking trails in the area with rock climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding, picnic and nature viewing as a few of its many attractions.
- The Lehman Caves are the best places to see rare shield formations with over 300 existing shields. Photography, cave tours, Grand Palace tours, Lodge Room tour and Candlelight tour are the main attractions of this place.