We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of New Jersey that include Atlantic City, Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, Seaside Heights, Hoboken, Ocean City, Camden, Wildwood, Princeton, Cape May, Paterson, Morristown, New Brunswick, Point Pleasant Beach, Toms River, Edison, Seaside Park, Asbury Park, Cherry Hill, Secaucus, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Elizabeth, Montclair, Paramus, Red Bank, Sandy Hook, Piscataway, Belmar, Bayonne, Hackensack, Long Branch, Basking Ridge, Clifton, Ridgewood, Vineland, Woodbridge and Fort Lee. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in New Jersey
- Newark, the biggest metropolis of New Jersey highlights the Newark Museum. This museum proffers exhibits of science and art, a miniature zoo, a planetarium and a lot more to explore. The Branch Brook Park is another beauty of this place.
- This historical city of Morristown features a 200 year old grassy oasis known as The Green right in the heart of the city’s downtown. The Morrison National Historical Park nearby is a must-see if you are a fan of history.
- Lambertville is a town of arts and crafts more popular for its antiques shops, coffee houses, art galleries and of course the famous Delaware River. The more intriguing façade is unraveling the hidden treasures which are sold in the Golden Nugget Antique Market.
- The town of Clinton is known for its’ striking looks. A 200-foot wide waterfall across a quaint iron bridge adds magnificence to this place inspiring you even to write poems appreciating god creativity— a heaven for hiking, biking and picnics.
- Situated in the southern-end of Long Beach Island is Beach Haven where all the beach action of the town comes to life. Golf, water-parks, volley-balls etc are some of the main attractions of this place.
- Ship Bottom is the entryway to the Long Beach Island. Fun beach activities including boat ramps are for people of all age groups are available here. All you got to do here is to hit the water and have fun to your fullest.
- The Mullica Hill is a place where you can collect diverse antiques. The Old Mill Antique Center, which contains three floors of hidden treasures, is a must visit in this place.
- Long Beach Township is yet another gorgeous beach hosting myriads of events to participate in. There are fun activities and other outdoor chores like sunbathing, water skiing, and surfing etc., for people of all age group.
- Surf City provides ample relaxation by the oceans which sounds as good as it actually is. This place is that premier location in the city of New Jersey where one can find peace at the beach. Spend a cool and lazy day here with your loved ones.
- The Harvey Cedars, located at the northern-end of Long Beach Island proffers you with a great arrangement of sun where you can relax and tan. Playing the ball is yet another favorite pastime of the tourists here.