We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Ohio that include Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Dayton, Toledo, Youngstown, Canton, Put-in-Bay, Dublin, Sandusky, Steubenville, Findlay, Defiance, Lima, Chillicothe, Massillon, Mansfield, Cuyahoga Falls, Strongsville, Mason, Springfield, Athens, Zanesville, Elyria, Xenia, Westerville, Lakewood, Mentor, Chagrin Falls, Westlake, Middletown, Yellow Springs, Parma and Hamilton. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Ohio
- While visiting Ohio, experience the thrilling rides at the world’s best amusement park, the Cedar Point. This offers carousels, water rides and the best roller coaster in the world. With 15 record-breaking rides, also visit a resort near Lake Erie.
- Enjoy and learn more about the famous rock and roll music at the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame and Museum. It aims towards educating people about the history and significance of this rich music form.
- An expedition to the lap of nature can be experienced at the Hocking Hills State Park. One can enjoy the adventurous camping or opt for trekking to the Old Man’s Cave. It is a complete tourist place with caves, hiking trails, rocks, cliffs, etc.
- For all art lovers, Cleveland Museum of Art is a great place to spend their time. This museum caters marvelous collection of American, European and Asian art. Outstanding sculptures, painting and artifacts are displayed here.
- Get into the world of flora and fauna at Cleveland Botanical Garden, which brings forth, bunches of landscapes. Along with this, you can enjoy shopping at a gift shop that serves plants, books and gardening accessories.
- You will love to visit the Ohio’s Amish country, a home to the largest Amish community. Spend some moments of peace and enjoy lip-smacking pure Amish dishes, buggy rides, handcrafted goods and much more.
- Visit Cincinnati Zoo to know more about wildlife, as this Zoo consists of animals from all over the globe. African elephant, Cat canyon, Australian adventures, Night hunters and lot more are found here.
- Named for the old word “Hewn stone”, Stan Hywet Hall in Akron is a historic landmark. Covering an area of 70 acres, it features a number of tours to conservatories, manicured gardens, events, etc with a gift shop and restaurant.
- Spending some peaceful moments at Lake Erie Shores and Islands gives you a chance to rest near the shore. Have fun while fishing, swimming or opt for the thrilling water slides, roller coaster rides, etc.
- Give a tribute to the world famous Wright Brothers and poet Paul Laurence Dunbar by visiting the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park. It features historic buildings, old airplanes, cars and rail related displays.