We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Seattle that include Seattle, Tacoma, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Woodinville and Rainier Valley. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Seattle
- Pike Place Market is an ancient farmer’s market situated in the heart of Seattle. In this market, you will get fresh fishes and a lot to shop including arts and craftwork, cultural groceries, gifts, traditional clothing, antiques and collectibles.
- The 20 square blocks of Victorian Romanesque architecture, Pioneer Square features museums, incredible art galleries, restaurants serving appetizing food and startling nightlife. With underground tours, it is a great place for gallery-walkers, historic hunters and bar-hoppers.
- Built in 1962 the Seattle Center is a must-visit place. Covering an area of 74 acres it features major attractions like Seattle Repertory, the Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Pacific Science Center and the key arena.
- Seattle Art Museum is a great place for the art lovers because it features around 23,000 art pieces. Situated in the heart of the city it includes a massive collection of ancient work, contemporary art and modern art.
- The Seattle Waterfront offers a panoramic view of Prime harbor stretching along the Alaskan way. You can enjoy Elliot Bay, luxury cruise, ferryboats, myriad craft, sightseeing trips, stage shows and evening dinner cruises at various islands.
- Have fun while visiting the Green Lake Park offering basketball courts, par-3 golf course, tennis court and a large pool. You can also enjoy riding and biking on rent across the 2.8-mile loop.
- The Museum of Flight is one of the top attractions and is best known for its collection of around 150 ancient air and spacecraft artifacts. Situated in the South of Seattle Downtown it offers flight simulator rides and 3D projectors that make these rides thrilling.
- Museum of ¬History & Industry features a number of galleries, which displays the cultural and historical life of the Seattle. The other highlights of this place are Waterfront Park and center for wooden boats.
- One of the largest ferry systems in U.S., the Washington State Ferries carries around 23 million passengers in a year. Operating at 20 terminals it offers the visitors with scenic view of Seattle skyline, Olympic peninsula, etc.
- Seattle Aquarium’s major attraction is the 40-foot and 55,000-lb displaying a 120,000-gallon water filled aquarium consisting of numerous sea creatures and marine life. It includes highlights like the two large pools featuring marine animals, underwater dome and lot more.
- Enter to the world of music at Experience Music Project (EMP), featuring a huge collection of music forms like rock 'n' roll, gospel, blues, hip-hop, jazz, soul and much more. The 140,000-square-foot museum displaying artifacts and various music projects is the other attraction of this place.