We have offer a wide selection of high-quality portable oxygen concentrators available from the most trusted, professional brands like Respironics, Inogen, SeQual and Invacare. Our Oxygen Rental Center is to help with all of your portable oxygen improvement needs.
We always have inventory that is available to be shipped to all areas of Los Angeles that include Los Angeles, Anaheim, Long Beach, Orange, Malibu, Fullerton, South Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Newport Beach, Torrance, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks, Ventura, Santa Clarita, Lakewood, Hawthorne, Westminster, Irvine, Santa Ana and Corona. For your convenience, we are also open 7 days a week for more hours than any other oxygen company and ship 7 days a week; ground, 2nd day, overnight and in emergency rental cases.
If you have any questions about your specific concentrator, one of our many knowledgeable Oxygen Associates will help you choose the portable concentrator that will fit your needs. Oxygen Concentrator Inc also offers competitive prices for all of our rental concentrators.
Our rental portable concentrators include the Respironics SimplyGo
, Respironics EverGo
, SeQual Eclipse
, Inogen One G3
. Please contact us at (877) 303-7062
to speak to a customer service so us can help you with your oxygen needs.
Activities and Attractions to do in Los Angeles
- There are a lot of things to do in Los Angeles as the city covers quite a big area. Venice Beach is quite a happening place with clear visibility. You can enjoy people-watching while sitting along side the beach.
- Hollywood personalities are never far away in LA, and hence if you are a movie buff, you can catch the stardust in the premieres and galas at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
- If you happen to be in Downtown, just stop by the Los Angeles Central Library to see this historical masterpiece. Influenced by Egyptian architecture, the building has a great atrium where you can hang out seeing various exhibitions and galleries.
- For a music lover, visiting Los Angeles’ the Grammy Museum is just like a dream comes true! It is a place where you can get informative as well as interactive experiences about any type of music you want to know.
- Want some fresh air and a break from the city, Runyon Canyon Park is an ideal place to hang out. It is quite a hot spot for all the dog lovers as they can hike with their dogs without a leash.
- Rediscover the real sense of art and music in Los Angeles Opera. This lovely art complex is renowned for great shows and top notch entertainment.
- Situated at the center of downtown Los Angeles, Cathedral of our Lady of the Angles is only the second cathedral to be built in a US city in the last 50 year. This contemporary modern architecture definitely earns a stopover.
- Self Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine Temple in Sunset Boulevard is a lovely place to walk mindfully, and meditate in the various niches and corners on fine-looking benches- some under lovely, big trees.
- One should certainly check out the Museum of Contemporary Art in Grand Avenue Downtown, LA as it has really interesting and eye-catching work to display.
- Korean Bell of Friendship is another masterpiece in LA which has a significant historical value. It is a huge bell that is been gifted to the US as a commemoration of veterans of the Korean War. A place to enjoy evening breeze with beautiful sights.